Business processes under Corporate Services derive their strategic direction and output quality from clear business planning and robust management frameworks. There are several discrete high-level processes in this area; they are:
- Legal and governance, including board administration and general counsel functions;
- Human resource management, including staff records, performance appraisal and discipline;
- Asset management, involving the registration and administration of fixed and movable physical assets of the Fund;
- Information Management, involving the means and modalities of data storage and management within the Fund; and
- Outreach and communications, being the external portrayal of the Fund and its activities with appropriate visibility through such media as the website, press relations and advertising, broadcast media etc.