BID NOTICE UNDER PUBLIC BIDDING
Invitation to bid for disposal of assets – URF/16-17/00001
- The Uganda Road Fund intends to dispose of Motor Vehicle, assorted office equipment, motor vehicle tyres, Air Conditioning units, and computer accessories. The asset(s) are sold on an “as is, where is” basis and the Entity will have no further liability after sale.
- The Entity invites sealed bids for the purchase of the above assets.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Public Bidding Disposal method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
- Interested bidders may inspect the assets at the location indicated in number 7 below between 21st – 23rd June 2017, from 09:oo am – 12.00 pm.
- The bidding documents may be inspected and purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address indicated in 7 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 50,000 (Uganda Shillings Fifty Thousand Only). The method of payment will be by bank advice form that may be obtained from the Fund Management Department at Uganda Road Fund. Payment can be made at any commercial bank and the payment details presented to the Procurement and Disposal Unit before obtaining a copy of the bidding document.
- Bids must be delivered to the address indicated in number 7 at or before 1000hrs on 10th July 2017. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or the representatives of the bidders who choose to attend at the address indicated in number 7 below, at 12 noon on 10th July 2017.
- Uganda Road Fund,
5th Floor, TWED Towers,
Plot 10 Kafu Road, Nakasero,
- The planned disposal schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a.||Publish bid notice||20th June 2017|
|b.||Inspection of assets||21st – 23rd June 2017|
|c.||Bid closing date||10th July 2017|
|d.||Evaluation process||12th – 21st July 2017|
|e.||Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||24th Jul – 04th August 2017|
|f.||Contract award and signature||07th August 2017|
UGANDA ROAD FUND